The Government of Russia in collaboration with the Government of Grenada is offering scholarships to Grenadian nationals who wish to pursue studies in Russia for the academic year 2018-2019.
There are many programs to chose from including Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate and Short-term continued education courses from over 400 universities in the Russian Federation.
What Government Grants Include?
The grant provides eligible students free studying on the chosen specialty for the entire period of education. In addition, grant covers education at preparatory faculty for language studies and student residence for the period of education.
Who may receive a Grant?
All candidates with the secondary school and vocational school finished (school, technical school, lyceum, etc.) and successfully passed competitive selection in their own country can receive a grant.
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out Application Form
Register at www.russia.study.
- Fill out all the required fields in the application form. You may choose up to six universities by order of preference, but not more than two from Moscow or St. Petersburg.
Do not tick the (Russian) “compatriot” status.
Attach the documents in accordance with the list:
- Passport biodata pages (must be valid at least until April 2020);
- Secondary certificates (for undergraduates) or higher education certificates (for postgraduate studies);
- Academic records;
- Medical certificate of good health to the effect that its bearer can study in the Russian climate; basic medical tests depending on the field of study;
- HIV negative certificate;
- Any other document the applicant may deem useful for evaluation.
Note: All documents MUST be apostilled by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs before uploading to the website.
- Age restrictions apply: 25 years for undergraduates and 35 years for postgraduates.
- Students will study the Russian language during the first academic year before moving on to their higher education programme.
Note: you may be invited to undergo an interview.
Value of Award:
- Basic accommodation.
A copy of ALL documents uploaded online MUST be submitted to the Scholarship Desk.
For further information and guidance please contact the Human Resource Development Division, (Scholarship Desk), Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development and Religious Affairs, Botanical Gardens, Tanteen, St. George’s. Telephone number 440-2737/8, Email email@example.com.
Embassy of Grenada staff is available to assist and may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.