As of July 31st, 2021 persons entering Grenada either by air or sea must be fully vaccinated with a WHO-approved vaccination or Sputnik V vaccine.
Exemptions to fully vaccinated status are: Citizens, Residents, Persons under 13, Diplomats, Airline crew on layover
Citizen: Persons carrying a Grenadian passport, or proof of citizenship, born in Grenada
Resident: Holders of permanent resident status, work permit, letter of employment from the Government of Grenada.
Protocols for fully vaccinated travellers to Grenada
The following applies to fully vaccinated travellers
- Book approved accommodation for a MINIMUM of 2 nights
- Apply for travel authorization
- Get tested 72 hours prior to travel
- Show Travel Authorization Certificate AND copy of negative RT-PCR test before boarding
- Show a copy of the vaccination card and the negative PCR test upon arrival
- Get PCR tested on arrival in Grenada
- Receive results in 48 hours
- Free to enjoy Grenada if PCR test is negative, and you have been medically cleared by the Ministry of Health. Children under 13 will spend 48 hours in quarantine once they are accompanied by a fully vaccinated individual.
Up to date Entry Protocols to Grenada can be found at: https://covid19.gov.gd